Thank you Morning Coffee Bliss for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I really, really appreciate being nominated and feel that it is a great opportunity to spread some positive energy….
The rules to the Liebster Award:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
- Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself, nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and create 11 questions for your nominees. (Blogs must have 200 followers or less. Let the blogger know you have nominated them).
- Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
My responses to Morning Coffee Bliss’s thought provoking questions:
- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
I would wish to be generally more present and mindful, that those I love could be happy and contented for the rest of their lives and that I could cook roast potatoes as good as my Grandma did.
2. Out of all of the things you’ve done, what are you most proud of?
Getting my degree
3. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Family Sunday lunches at Grandma and Grandad’s house
4. If you could accomplish only one more thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
To write a book that creates positive energy and makes people feel good.
5. Who do you admire the most and why?
My Grandma – she died from cancer in January. She was the most optimistic and positive person I have ever met. She went to university to do a degree in art at the age of 70 and continuously put the rest of us to shame with her seemingly boundless enthusiasm for life.
6. What is your favorite movie and why?
I love Coyote Ugly – because it creates positive energy and because it tells the story of someone taking positive action to achieve their dream
7. What is your favorite book and why?
My favourite book is Chloe by Freya North. I love all Freya North’s books but Chloe tells the story of a woman who follows her late Godmother’s posthumous instructions (left by letter with various friends across the UK) in order to gain a sense of self. It’s my favourite because I can identify with Chloe in her need to figure out who she is and what she wants to do with her life and because it makes me want to visit the places she goes to.
8. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I have not been abroad since I was a very small child. Family holidays were almost always to South Wales. I would love to do a tour of the British coastline. Places on my want to travel to list include North Wales, Ireland, Devon and Cornwall. I can cross Scotland off my list as I went there last month but would love to go back.
9. Name three things you like about yourself?
- my green eyes
- my ability to enjoy simple things
- the fact that I am almost always early for everything
10. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
Don’t be so hard on yourself.
11. What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
I love the opportunity to share things that I am learning on my self-discovery journey with others and maybe help them, in the way that others’ blogs help me. I also like the fact that it gives me a level of accountability.
11 Random Facts about Me:
- I am completely addicted to Pinterest
- I have a slight crush on Olly Murs
- I absolutely, completely and utterly love my Kindle
- Zentangling is becoming a bit of an obsession
- My handwriting is really untidy
- My favourite season is Autumn
- I love going for long walks in beautiful places
- My guilty pleasure is watching children’s films
- I have an intense phobia of needles
- My favourite flavour crisps are salt and vinegar
- I choose not to watch or read the news as I find it too depressing
My nominataions of blogs I feel deserve to be noticed:
11 questions for my nominees
1. What would your perfect day involve?
2. What is your favourite season and why?
3. What are you passionate about?
4. What is your greatest strength?
5. What is your favourite comfort food?
6. What do you like most about yourself?
7. What traits do you value most in those close to you?
8. What are your top 3 mood boosters?
9. Which flavour of crisps are your favourite?
10.What is your favourite TV programme?
11. If you could take a 1 month holiday and do anything you wanted to, what would you do?
Love and hugs